Expert proposal writing to help you win your bid!
We specialize in helping organizations across Canada write outstanding proposals for funding and in response to RFPs. We can also help you put together an excellent proposal for offering goods and services to companies.
Here’s what we do:
- Review the requirements to help you decide whether to submit a proposal
- Write a professional and clear proposal that tells why you would be an excellent choice
- Edit an existing proposal to enhance your bid
- We have written dozens of proposals for projects ranging from $10,000 to more than $5 million
- We have more than 20 years of experience in professional writing and editing
- Reasonable rates and free quotes
Here are some of the proposals we have delivered:
- Development of an assessment tool for a major federal government department
- Operation of a municipal recreation centre
- A government grant for accessibility renovations for a non-profit facility
- IT services for a municipal office
- Legal services for a government agency
Our latest success: An Ontario Trillium Foundation grant of $141,000
In 2014, I wrote a proposal to the Ontario Trillium Foundation – resulting in the awarding of a $141,200 grant. Here’s what my client had to say:
“Doug Ronson helped Edith Rankin Memorial United Church submit a successful application to the Ontario Trillium Foundation for $141,200. Mr. Ronson’s fresh eyes on our project, his innovative approach to making our case, and his ability to expertly edit our justification to fit the limitations of the OTF application format were key to its success. A bonus was the positive rapport he developed with the OTF staff which helped us deal with
follow-up questions and hurdles.”
Are you seeking a grant from the Trillium Foundation or another funding agency? I can help! I can write your application from scratch or simply edit your existing application.
Contact me for a free quote: douglasronson (at) yahoo.ca or 613-888-9560.